Barbados records forth death

first_img More deaths from COVID-19 recorded in CARICOM countries,… COVID-19 Update Barbados records 6th death April 22Barbados has recorded its sixth death to COVID-19.    The Ministry of Health and Wellness has reported that the deceased is a 70-year-old CARICOM national who resided in Barbados. The diabetic gentleman became infected by a known case who travelled abroad. He was diagnosed and admitted into isolation on April 1. However, he…April 22, 2020In “General”Barbados records two COVID-19 CasesMinisterial Statement On COVID-19 By Minister Of Health And Wellness The Honourable Lt. Col. Jeffrey Bostic (Barbados Government Information Service) Today I am advising the public that Barbados has recorded its first two cases of COVID-19. The patients are a 48-year-old visitor who arrived in Barbados on March 13th from…March 17, 2020In “Barbados”Barbadians urged to keep following COVID-19 protocolsBarbadians are being encouraged to comply with all COVID-19 protocols as the country recently relaxed many restrictions which were put in place to control the pandemic. COVID-19 Czar, Richard Carter, said regrettably, he had seen evidence of some people “dropping their guard”.  Therefore, he stressed that it was necessary for…June 18, 2020In “General”Share this on WhatsApp Six Eastern Caribbean countries deemed safe for travel – CDC Oct 16, 2020 Barbados Government Information Service Share this:PrintTwitterFacebookLinkedInLike this:Like Loading… A fourth person died from COVID-19 in Barbados Thursday night. You may be interested in… St. Lucia records more cases of COVID Oct 16, 2020 Oct 15, 2020 The Ministry of Health and Wellness reported that the deceased is a 57-year-old diabetic female, who was infected by a known case who travelled abroad. Oct 15, 2020 Acting Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Anton Best, this morning expressed sympathy on behalf of the Government and people of Barbados, to the family and friends of the deceased. CMO says Saint Lucia at critical stage of COVID-19 outbreak She presented to health services in critical condition and tested positive for COVID-19 on March 30. The patient passed away at about 9:00 last night.She is the first woman and youngest person to succumb to the viral illness, so far. The first three victims were all male, and ranged in age from 74 to 95.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *